Upload - Newsletters
Want to turn your beautiful design into reality? We use only the newest printing technology, high-quality 110lb paper with a glossy coated finish. You can expect your newsletters to be nothing less than outstanding. With vibrant colors and a professional look, you will attract homeowners’ attention and get you the leads that you want.
Upload - Newsletter - Flat
Upload - Newsletter - 11 x 17 Half-Fold
Upload - Newsletter 8.5x11 (TriFold)
Upload - Newsletter 8.5x11 (Half-Fold)
Here are 5 tips to consider before uploading your newsletter design:
1. Check the Resolution: For printed materials, a high-resolution design is important to ensure that the images and text are sharp and clear. A resolution of at least 300 dpi is recommended.
2. Review Layout Styles: Before uploading your design, consider your newsletter's content and choose a layout that will best suit your message. A good layout can help make your newsletter more effective and engaging.
3. Keep Your Branding Consistent: Your newsletter should reflect your brand and maintain consistency with other marketing materials you use. Make sure to use your brand colors, fonts, and logos throughout to keep your newsletter consistent with your brand.
4. Write Compelling Headlines: Successful newsletters have delineated sections and segments that draw a reader's eye. One way to achieve this is through catchy and attention-grabbing headlines.
5. Include Clear Calls to Action: Encourage your readers to take action by emphasizing clear calls to action in your newsletter. These could be anything from asking them to visit your website to invite them to an open house event.